Oats are a great breakfast option, but they can sometimes be bland and boring. What you may not know is that there are some genius hacks to make them taste incredible!
10 Hacks To Make Oats A Healthier Breakfast
Oats are a healthy breakfast option, but they can be a bit bland. Here are 10 hacks to turn them into a more delicious and nutritious breakfast option.
1. Make your own fruit-flavored cereal: Cook oats with 1/4 cup of water, a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses for five minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add in chopped apple, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk for a sweet breakfast cereal .
2. Add nuts and chocolate chips: Chop 1-2 cups of your favorite whole-grain cereal into small pieces, place on a parchment paper- lined baking sheet, and mix with 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts) and 6 ounces of milk chocolate chips. Stir and bake for 15 minutes at 300°F.
3. Add fruit and nuts: Instead of oats and soymilk, blend together 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats, 1/4 cup of wheat germ, 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds, 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts, 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries, and 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips. Toast at 300°F for 15 minutes .
4. Make oatmeal pancakes: Combine 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons of applesauce , 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, and 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts with 1 cup scalloped oats , 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, and 3 tablespoons of water in a food processor . Blend to form a pancake batter.
5. Add fruit or nuts to the oatmeal pancakes: Add 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts to the batter as it cooks. Mix in your favorite fruit for a tasty breakfast . Mix together 1/2 cup sliced strawberries with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Top with pancakes, drizzle with maple syrup, and enjoy!
6. Make pancakes with tofu: Tofu makes a great substitute for eggs to make pancakes, especially if you are making them vegan. If you use soy, it will have a distinct flavor that can either be used to create interesting pancakes or simply to contribute to the flavor of the pancake. You can also use it as a protein for vegans who need to replace the eggs in their diet.
7. Use Greek yogurt to make pancakes: Greek yogurt is a great substitute for eggs in pancake recipes. Instead of using plain yogurt, try flavoring it with fruit like rasp berries or apples.
8. Use breadcrumbs instead of eggs: If you’re looking to cut down on the fat, breadcrumbs are a great alternative to eggs. Using breadcrumbs in pancakes and waffles will give them a more airy and lighter texture, and you can experiment with different types of bread to create unique flavors.
9. Use bananas instead of eggs: If you’re looking for an alternative to breadcrumbs, try bananas. Bananas are already sweet, so they’re a great option for healthy breakfast smoothies. Slice the banana into small pieces and add a little bit of yogurt for a healthy, filling breakfast.
10. Try other fruit instead of eggs: Bananas, apples, and peaches are just a few of the many fruits that you can use to lighten up your pancakes and waffles. Just be sure to add a few tablespoons of coconut oil to make them more moist and delicious.
Benefits of including oats in your diet
Oats often get a bad rap because of their high carb content, but they actually have many redeeming qualities. Oats are a good source of fiber and minerals like iron and manganese. They also help lower cholesterol, which can help ward off heart disease, diabetes, and other health problems.
Oats have much more protein than other grains, so they are an excellent addition to your breakfast bowl! Oats are a healthy source of fiber and nutrients that can help to improve heart health.
They contain folic acid, manganese, and magnesium which can all reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Oats also provide a slow release of energy that can help people who struggle with morning starts and aches and pains. oats are an excellent source of fiber, which has many health benefits. It can also help to lower blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart disease. Oats are a great breakfast option!
They provide the body with omegas 3 and 6 as well as dietary fiber. Oats also offer protection against heart disease, some forms of cancer, and depression. These benefits make oats a healthy breakfast choice for those looking to boost their levels of folate and other nutrients.
How to introduce oats into your breakfast routine
Oats are a healthy breakfast option and can be added to your diet in many ways. They come pre-packaged as oatmeal, but you should also consider other ways to incorporate oats throughout the day. One way is adding them to smoothies for an extra boost of energy and nutrients. Another idea is making overnight oats and freezing them for a morning snack or quick breakfast on the go.
Oats are a versatile whole grain that can be used to make healthy breakfast bowls, oatmeal cookies, and an easy overnight oats recipe. There are many benefits to oats, but the primary reason many people include it in their daily breakfast routine is because of its low glycemic index. However, if you are looking for something new to try this week, try these 10 hacks for making oats a healthier breakfast option!
Recipes with oats
Oats are a smart breakfast choice for many reasons. They provide a balanced amount of slow-release carbohydrates, eggs, and protein while also providing fiber and some healthy fats. Oats can be easily incorporated into your diet by adding oats to your meal or oatmeal for an easy breakfast.
You May Also Like..
In this article, learn how to keep your mind active and alert. The tips for what to eat, how to work out, and what...
Summer is the season where you’ll see kids riding their bikes, people wearing shorts and flip flops, and adults...
Puralean Weight Loss Pills are the newest weight loss product on the market. The creators of this diet pill tout their...