Many people like to eat fast foods like McDonald’s and Burger King, but do they understand the nutritional facts? In this article, you will learn about 10 fast food nutrition facts that might surprise you.
Fast Food Nutrition Facts
Fast Food Nutrition Facts: The average American consumes 66% of their daily caloric intake from fast food. A large hamburger and fries has more than 600 calories and 41 grams of fat, and the fry batter is actually made with hydrogenated soybean oil. Below are the top 10 fast food nutrition facts, according to a study from the American Dietetic Association.
– Approximately 3,000 calories from fast food is the equivalent of a person’s total calorie needs in a day.
– The average fast food meal has about 1,000 calories and 20 grams of saturated fat.
– Fast food meals have an average of 51 grams of sodium.
– The average fast food meal contains 183 milligrams of cholesterol and 584 milligrams of sodium
– That’s more than one day’s worth of salt!
– Fast food meals contain an average of 3 grams of fiber, which is only about half the recommended daily intake for adults of 9-38 grams.
– The average fast food meal has more than nine times the recommended daily intake of cholesterol.
– More than one-third (37%) of all fast food meals contain “hidden” trans-fats.These facts and the many others compiled by Dr. Brandon Shirey’s
Fast Food Nutritionist
The Fast food industry has made a lot of people fat. With so many fast food restaurants in the United States, it’s difficult to avoid temptation. However, there are usually healthy alternatives that are better for you. One of these is Subway. Subway offers 7-grain bread that contains oat flour, which is good for weight loss. Fast food is one of the most popular food items in America, but it can be difficult to determine what’s in your meal.
This blog will break down 10 common fast-food dishes to show you just how much nutrition you’re actually getting. Here are 10 fast food nutrition facts. The first is that the average American will consume more than three times their recommended daily caloric intake from fast food. The next fact is that the typical meal sold in a fast food restaurant has over 1,000 calories. Most fast food is unhealthy but it doesn’t have to be. The most important thing you can do to make your fast food healthier is to ask for a side salad with no dressing when you order it.
Other ways to make your order healthier are choosing grilled chicken instead of fried, choosing turkey bacon instead of regular bacon, and avoiding ordering regular fries in favor of sweet potato or regular veggie fries. People who consume fast food on a regular basis have a harder time losing weight. Fast foods are often high in calories, saturated fat and sodium. They provide low-quality protein that is often full of preservatives and other unhealthy additives.
One of the most important things that you should consider about fast food nutrition is that these foods are extremely high in calories. You might think that over time, eating over 1000 calories worth of fast food will not make much difference to your weight, but actually it can!
Fast food is an easy meal to make fast, but what about the nutrition? There are many fast food chains out there. To find out which one has the least amount of sugar, fat, and salt you could look at their nutrition facts label.
>> Read More about Food And Nutrition
You May Also Like..
In this article, learn how to keep your mind active and alert. The tips for what to eat, how to work out, and what...
Summer is the season where you’ll see kids riding their bikes, people wearing shorts and flip flops, and adults...
Puralean Weight Loss Pills are the newest weight loss product on the market. The creators of this diet pill tout their...